Statement of Purpose Health and Social Care Act 2008
Our Aims and Objectives are:
- To provide a high standard of patient centred care in a safe environment.
- To be committed to the needs of our patients and involve them in decision making about their treatment and care.
- To treat all patients equally and with dignity, honesty and respect.
- To ensure members of our staff are motivated and have the skills to meet our aims and objectives.
- To maintain our high quality of care via continuous education and training for both clinical and administrative staff.
- To work alongside our Patient Participation Group, review annually a satisfaction survey and make appropriate changes to continue to improve our service.